Regulatory pressures, upcoming change in accounting standard, increased consumer expectations, competition, low interest environment, uncertainty in the economy and ageing technology are some of the key challenges faced by the undertakings operating in the financial markets.
At Numisma we can support you in turning these challenges into opportunities.
• Outsourcing of the Actuarial Function
• Actuarial services
• Outsourcing of the Risk Management Function
• Risk management services
• Business optimization services
• Audit support services
• Insurance administration and valuation systems services
• Financial modelling and research
• CySEC services
Diversified team; Our team is comprised of highly skilled, highly qualified professionals from a wide range of backgrounds including actuarial, risk management, compliance, finance and investment. The diversity of our team enables us to better support our clients by drawing upon the different skillset and in-house technical expertise.
• Extensive experience in Cyprus and abroad in the provision of advisory services to insurance undertakings, investment firms and institutional clients; We have a strong presence in the local market and worked on numerous projects. Our extensive experience allows us to share insights with our clients and provide the right advice.
• In-depth knowledge of the market you are operating in; At Numisma we are aware of the market's challenges and we anticipate market trends. This places Numisma in position to advice its clients accordingly and help them shine through the challenges.
• Solid understanding of your business operations; Our concrete understanding of your business allows us to account for every single aspect that may be affected as well as any correlations which may exist before the provision of our advice
• Exceptional client service; At Numisma we treat our clients as Partners and we constantly work on exceeding their expectations in each and every engagement.
• Highly competitive fees;
Markos has a first class honours degree in Actuarial Science from The London School of Economics (LSE), an MSC with distinction from Cass Business School (City University) and is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries UK since 2008. He has worked for 10 years with various Insurance companies from senior positions, such as Chief Operation Officer, Actuary, Risk Manager and Life Manager.