Numisma Capital Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CIF licence no. 122/10). The company operates in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) of the European Union.
The company is also registered with the following:
- - FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), UK under FRN 605023
- - BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht), Germany under registration number 133282
- - CONSOB (Commissione Nazionale per la Società e la Borsa), Italy under registration number 3739
- - ACP (Autorité de Contró Prudentiel), France under registration number 74590
- - CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), Spain under registration number 3498
- - AFM (Autoriteit Financiële Markten), Netherlands
- - FI (Finansinspektionen), Sweden
- - FIN (Finanssivalvonta Finansinspektionen), Finland
Integration of sustainability risks in the investment decision process
Sustainability risks represent systemic risks to which the economy as a whole is subject to and are considered as part of the overall risk assessment of the Portfolios that the Company manages or provides Advice. The Company acknowledges that when sustainability risk occurs, there may be a negative impact on its value.
Adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors
At the moment, except as may be otherwise disclosed on our website, the Company does not consider adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors. The main reason is actually the lack of information and data which prevents a proper like-to-like comparison between investments in terms of the ESG factors and because this limits the range of available investments under consideration and thus reduces diversification.
Currently, Numisma Group does not consider nor make any differentiation on employees’ remuneration when considering sustainability risks. Should the Group consider any changes in the future in its remuneration policy, the website and remuneration policy will be updated accordingly.
- Risk Management disclaimer in English
- Operation license in Greek / English
- Investor Compensation Fund in Greek / English
- Information Script in English
- Policy to act in the Best Interest of Clients in English
- Conflict of Interest Policy English
- Complaints Form English
- Complaints Handling Procedure English
- Key Information Documents for the following AlFLNPs under management: